3.07.2007

rubber ducky you're the one

tonight i am bringing you another video, a little lazy i know, but still who doesn't like a video now and then? this time it is cohen enjoying his bath. the original clip was over eight minutes, which was even too much for me and i am his mom, so to make it easier on us all i gave the clip a large dose of caffeine and this came out. pay attention to the splashing (the floor became a small lake by the time we were done) and cohen's constant need to be in motion, it is really quite amazing how little he actually sits still.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Where you dodging the water? LOL that was so funny.. I think its time for the big tub now.. he's a little mover!

Klay said...

Speed bathing! I wish I could do that when I've hit the snooze button a few too many times. Very cute and funny!